Benefits of Engagement at KANO
Kano Infotech India Pvt. Ltd. is in the market for offshore outsourcing services since 2002, enjoying high customer retention rates and building lasting relationships with first-tier companies.
Kano is an attentive partner, flexible in tuning the established engagement models and helping each client make the most out of the partnership. Our engagement management practices are built in accordance with the eSourcing Capability Model for Service Providers (eSCM SP).
Kano engagement specialists customize the engagement model to work around the client enterprise specifics – from business goals to project management and HR practices. Kano offers different engagement models to meet global clients’ diverse needs.
Fixed Time/Fixed Cost Project Model
Kano Infotech India Pvt. Ltd. offers customers a fixed time / fixed price model when the scope and specifications of the project are reasonably clear. Under this low-risk model we work with clients to define expected deliverables and timelines to determine a mutually agreed fixed price. Our refined process guarantees reliability, predictability and optimized performance of the projects and assures on-time and on-budget outcomes.
Benefits of our Dedicated Teams
Kano Infotech India Pvt. Ltd. has a vast pool of multi-disciplinary resources to organize a tailored DTM engagement for any type of software or mobile application project requirements. Our dedicated teams model (DTM) offers clients’ an easy & cost effective solution for engaging different kinds of technical groups & resources.
- Access to a wide-range of expert IT resources with diverse skills across all platforms.
- Ready to use IT infrastructure with best facilities that includes staging server, project management system, SVN and network support
- Complete control over team structure (addition/replacement/withdrawal of resources).
- Transparent billing process and comprehensive reporting procedures.Transparent billing process and comprehensive reporting procedures.
- Complete control over your project flow including schedules/deliverables etc. Your project gets developed in an ‘Agile Environment’ which means you see your project being developed in real-time.
- Established intellectual property protection procedures and processes.